Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chicago Enjoyment Of Lake With Beautiful Blue Water

Enjoy Lake Michigan Tourist A Mixed Bag

Chicago is a great city. It has tons of places to go, like Wrigley Field or the Willis tower. It is a great city for shopping and having fun by the lake. Chicago is very kid friendly and safe. Chicago always seemed very nice whenever I was there. I guess crime is a problem, but the people were friendly enough and nothing was ever too expensive. I love Chicago, the big buildings, the city lights shining through my windows at night, the unique style. I fully love Chicago. I found this great accommodation from an online reservation hotels site which gives me a list of chicago hotels with all the facilities at discount offer. Some of the most popular tourist spots to go to in Lake Michigan are only minutes away from any cheap hotel rates or motel in the area. I lived in Chicago most of my life and the best part about it is downtown. It's clean and safe compared to other cities. Outside of downtown it is pretty boring and dangerous. If you are an outdoor person, you will be disappointed aside from Lake Michigan, all the lakes and rivers are impure, the parks overcrowded. That is a most Chicago people go out of state to get away. I talk about the atrocious winters and hot clammy summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment